The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Nov 13, 2012 -> 11:47 AM)
And we have multiple people in my league who said that they were able to make changes during that window. Some of them lost and said that because they made changes there were no issues. So how can you be 100%? Why would they just blatantly lie for no gain? Just to cause mayhem?

Its over, Yahoo didnt do anything, its up to the leagues. No reason to continue.

Did they actually post something? It's up to the leagues? You were waiting for commissioner Yahoo to wipe out all results.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 14, 2012 -> 09:14 AM)
need to pick two of Felix Jones, Ryan Matthews and Alfred Morris to start this week.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 14, 2012 -> 10:06 AM)
In Matthews, I never trust.

Yeah, go with Jones and ALF

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 14, 2012 -> 10:16 AM)
Daniel Thomas or Marcel Reece?

I'm thinking Reece given he plays NO.

DMC is most likely out and NO defense couldn't stop ND's offense. Plus Thomas plays thursday and those games have been so unpredictable. Go with Reece, especially if it's PPR. No brainer IMO

Fantasy basketball distracted me last week so I waited till the last minute to set my rosters(Its distracted me enough that I'm just now checking the scores.)...WELP as you all know that didn't work out for me. My last place team lost to the first place team by 5 points, I had 2 guys on bye weeks starting with S. Jackson and T. Youngs 28 points just chillin on the bench....FAIL

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 16, 2012 -> 08:50 AM)
Oh baby jesus I got so f***ing scared that I started Scott Chandler last night, and then I saw that I made a lineup change and I get to choose between Aaron Hernandez and Greg Olsen. It's been that kinda year for me.

I totally forgot the bills played yesterday and left chandler in my starting lineup.. While greg olsen will proceed to catch 200 yards and 3 Tds this weekend on my bench :bang

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 16, 2012 -> 11:07 AM)
I'm tentatively benching Brandon Marshall in favor of Denarius Moore, assuming that Cutler will be out.

That sounds good to me.. Ive started Denarius all season long basically and it makes me hate watching the fantasy stat line on sundays. 95% of the game Denarius wont get jack, then you go to the bathroom to drop a deuce in the 4th quarter and come back to see he just got 12 points out of no where.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Nov 16, 2012 -> 11:13 AM)
That sounds good to me.. Ive started Denarius all season long basically and it makes me hate watching the fantasy stat line on sundays. 95% of the game Denarius wont get jack, then you go to the bathroom to drop a deuce in the 4th quarter and come back to see he just got 12 points out of no where.

Moore has been one of those guys, along with Jason Witten, that I've had a knack for starting on bad weeks, and benching for his good weeks.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 16, 2012 -> 12:07 PM)
I'm tentatively benching Brandon Marshall in favor of Denarius Moore, assuming that Cutler will be out.

Really nice matchup against the Saints. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't get at least 4-5 catches with 70-90 yards. Maybe a TD. I'm starting him in the one league I own him (of course my decision is easier with Harvin on bye)

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 18, 2012 -> 03:24 PM)
My team has gone from a project 135 pts, to a projected 78 pts. I am playing a guy with is starting DeMarco Murray, and is playing Jared Cook, who is on a Bye week. This is going to be shameful if I can't beat his 2-7 team with 2 extra players.

Projection of 78 has now gone down to 58. This is f***ing awful.

Between Arian Foster, James Jones, Brandon Pettigrew, Miles Austin, and Texans D, I scored 12 points. Wow. This is pitiful. It's all on Luck, Ridley, and Welker to get me about 15 pts each.