The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 04:41 PM)
FML this is 3 out of 4 weeks that I play the team with the highest point total in the league, how annoying is that? My team is actually doing good but I cant do anything about going against a team that already has 114 points.

Same here - high points against me weeks 1, 3, and now 4 barring craziness tonight.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 08:17 AM)
Yeah, I paid a hefty price for him, and he's done nothing.

At least Fitzgerald has been producing for a couple of weeks for me, but other than that every one of my players has been under-performing. I'll be about 200 points behind the league-leader after this week finishes up.

I also have the highest points-against, but my team is so terrible that other than week 1, I would have lost to every other team anyway.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 08:21 AM)
At least Fitzgerald has been producing for a couple of weeks for me, but other than that every one of my players has been under-performing. I'll be about 200 points behind the league-leader after this week finishes up.

At least I listened to myself when I posted on Flapship that people should be stealing Alfred Morris in the final rounds of their drafts. This was well before the season started, btw.

http://flapship.com/guy-you-should-be-draf...-alfred-morris/

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 09:15 AM)
At least I listened to myself when I posted on Flapship that people should be stealing Alfred Morris in the final rounds of their drafts. This was well before the season started, btw.

http://flapship.com/guy-you-should-be-draf...-alfred-morris/

Alfred Morris has been awesome, what a free agent pickup for me. I might get his jersey if he does well and i actually end up winning a game

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 09:58 AM)
I am 1-3 in fantasy. 3 teams have had their highest point total against me as I am still the highest scoring team in the league and it doesnt matter. f***

thats exactly the spot that im in, freakin blows man. If i miss out on the playoffs and a chance to win $5k and an authentic hulk hogan championship belt, i will be PISSED!

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 08:58 AM)
I am 1-3 in fantasy. 3 teams have had their highest point total against me as I am still the highest scoring team in the league and it doesnt matter. f***

That is exactly why I have such a love-hate relationship with fantasy. I've won leagues with complete luck and I've lost championships even though on paper my team is stacked b/c some dude picked up Jamaal Charles in Week 15 and he decided to rush for 250 yards and 3 TDs. That's why I refuse to enter a league that's more than $50/person. I still have fun doing it but I'm not completely stressed out about getting screwed over and losing hundreds of dollars.

Side note: I need Dez Bryant to get 6 points to win my more important league. I have little confidence that he'll do it, though. He has been garbage this year.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 02:00 PM)
Glazer reporting that Forte is playing

My opposition has Bush, but I'm up 26. So it doesn't really matter either way. Bush would have to score 3 TDs for him to get even close (although this most likely means we will win if that happens).

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 03:19 PM)
I picked him up at like 10 30am yesterday but decided to play Sidney Rice over him, luckily I also have Roddy White and Matt Ryan.

I was deciding between Hartline, Jones, and Walter. Of course, I picked Walter and got .8 points. I still won though. Roddy White FTW.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Oct 5, 2012 -> 06:10 AM)
I'm debating between Stevie Johnson (49ers D) or Malcom Floyd. (NO's D) At first the choice was obvious, then I realize Rivers is such an enigma these days.

Floyd. The Saints defense is turrible and the game is on the turf. Plus, Robert Meachem keeps getting zero f***ing catches, so you onviously don't have to worry about him stealing targets.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 5, 2012 -> 07:27 AM)
Drop some more catches and than get hurt Amendola. WTF. Miles Austin had to be on bye this week, huh?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 5, 2012 -> 08:13 AM)
Floyd. The Saints defense is turrible and the game is on the turf. Plus, Robert Meachem keeps getting zero f***ing catches, so you onviously don't have to worry about him stealing targets.

Yea that's who I was going with when I said "the choice was obvious" it was just Rivers has been up and down this year. (Fitzpatrick will throw picks, but he'll get his passing yards) I'll ride with Floyd though. Thanks guys.