The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 25, 2012 -> 07:55 AM)
I'd keep that one on the back-burn and see what you can get for Jennings and Cutler other than Vick. Whoever has RG3 is likely loaded?

Would it be reasonable to counter for roethlesburger? That's his other qb. This is for my garbage team but I'm not just going to dump my good players off.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Oct 25, 2012 -> 03:18 PM)
A blockbuster trade just went down in the league im in:

Aaron Rodgers and Michael Turner

For

Rapistburgers, doug martin and CJ0K.

Great now the guy im facing this week went from having no chance, to being able to beat me... :angry:

Wow, judging from these it looks like CJ just surged in value. Maybe I should try to dump him for a better qb? (I have Vick and Flacco)

I love the Vikings. The first time they let a running back go off, it's Doug Martin. 35 points already, and I'm being greedy and hoping for about 5 more.

Plus Mike Williams (PPR league) and Connor Barth. Schiano should not have gone for 2 because that took a POINT away from ME. Doesn't he care how I feel?

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Oct 26, 2012 -> 01:22 PM)
Yep. Of course I have to face Doug Martin this week too. Ugh!

It's sweet revenge, as I was giddy to face my opponent this week because he had the same bye week hits i had last week. Now I'm not confident I can pull it off.

Bradshaw's questionable and I have Jonathan Dwyer on my bench. Who should I start? Redskins are awful against the run and Redman isn't likely to take away too many of Dwyer's carries.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 28, 2012 -> 12:38 AM)
Bradshaw's questionable and I have Jonathan Dwyer on my bench. Who should I start? Redskins are awful against the run and Redman isn't likely to take away too many of Dwyer's carries.

Redman is now listed as out if that helps. Dwyer should be the man today.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 28, 2012 -> 03:28 PM)
Dwyer > Bradshaw looking good so far. Although I probably should have sat Steven Jackson for Bradshaw. I'm hoping he gets traded.

I need Decker, Witten, and Dan Bailey to not score 49 points.

Hopefully it wasn't a PPR league

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 25, 2012 -> 01:36 AM)
It's really a win-win. But I'd say Peyton.

Shoulda listened, went with RGIII over Peyton and I lost by 7 in my money league...Also benched B. Loyld (14 pts) and T. Richardson (19) for Josh Gordon (4) and Ryan Mathews (8) in said league.

talkbears league was carried by Big Ben and Gronk to another win. they got aomethin like 55 of my 89 points.

Jason Witten has had two good weeks this year, surrounded by nothing.

Guess which two weeks I benched him in PPR?

Thankfully, in the PPR league, with bonuses at every 6 catches and at 100 yards (where I benched his 18-catch, 48.9 point performance), I still won.