The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 29, 2012 -> 07:57 AM)
KC gave Jamaal Charles 5 carries yesterday. Awesome job.

That's really horrible coaching.

Also, I traded Stafford + BJGE for Brees 2 weeks ago. I played the guy I traded with this week, and OF COURSE, Stafford has his best game of the year while Brees was very average. I lost.

Edited by dasox24

I think people hate me in my league this year, but I'm OK with that.

First, Aaron Hernandez gets hurt. I pick up Scott Chandler, and he goes for 4/62/2.

Then Drew Brees has his bye. I pick up Christian Ponder, and he puts up 352/2/2 plus 13 rushing yards (though he did lose a fumble too).

Then I lose Amendola and pick up Kendall Wright. That wasn't as big - only 13 points - but it's relevant because, as any good fantasy football player, I'm always looking for depth. Nate Burleson gets hurt, so naturally I put in a waiver claim for Titus Young. I get him...with the last waiver priority.

Because Amendola's out, I have to choose between Young and Wright this week. I'd have been fine either way, but I stuck with Young. 31 points from a waiver claim.

I also had the Giants defense too, which got me like 21 or 23.

All told, 159 points. I went from 4th or 5th in points scored to 2nd as of this moment, and that is likely to stick. The guy I'm facing has 81 points with Gore and the 49ers defense left to play. I think I'm going to win.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Oct 28, 2012 -> 11:56 PM)
If Fitz can get me 10 points tomorrow in a PPR and Mario Manningham doesnt get 27 points against me Ill go 5-0 for the 2nd week in a row

Well, it doesnt look like Im going to get 10 points from Larry Fitzgerald. Im posting this now in hopes that I will be wrong and he can get 8 more points.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Oct 30, 2012 -> 09:30 AM)
Gotta love scoring the second most points in your league (by over 20) but losing anyways

Yep! Thanks alot Fitzgerald, you couldnt get ONE more point for me huh? Jeez, im in last place and my Points Against are the highest in the league by over 100 points.. just cant catch a break this season.

I have Doug Martin in all of my leagues, loved him coming into this year.

He put up 62 points for me in my work league. Its was nice to couple Doug Martin, Eric Decker, and the Chicago defense all on one team. That was 130 points right there from 3 people.