Sox vs Tigers... The Final Countdown!!!!

LittleHurt05

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game from Jose.

It's amazing how some of our veterans have failed and rookies like Santiago, Quintana and even Axelrod have come up with some pretty key performances down the stretch.

And yeah, like many, earlier in the game thread, 1st-2nd innings, he looked absolutely COOKED.

Pretty amazing that he turned this game around...maybe the season.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 08:22 PM)
IMO, better to let the reliever go out there to begin the inning, rather than inherit a baserunner and feel pressure from the time he enters the game.

The scary thing is Reed will make it 4-3 or Meyers throws another one.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 02:26 AM)
The team is playing tight. You can see it on their faces after making errors, Miggy getting tossed , first pitch swinging etc. I put that on lack of leadership and thats Leyland's job. Maybe not fair but thats the way it is.

Too bad, Tiger fans. You didn't play tight against the Sox in winning seven in a row. Maybe it's the Sox's turn. Maybe? Let's close this one out. I'd feel better with a five-run lead, but Detroit has certainly given the Sox some openings tonight. If Sox win, Rios is the man to be toasted for getting a key hit. Finally somebody pitching deep in a game as well. I can't believe Q rebounded from that lousy start. It looked like he had nothing.

Edited by greg775