Blackhawks all time low

IlliniKrush

Speaking of reading well, it is in the Red Eye, not the Tribune... :rolleyes:

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...cs-home-utility

Can't read it. Must register. Don't want to. :P

Can you post it here ss..?

Thanks!

Left a message Tuesday for Jim Bare, ticket manager for the Blackhawks. Never heard back. Heard from Tony Ommen in the public relations department instead. Wanted to ask about some e-mails I got.

One was a copy of a fax an angry fan sent to confirm renewal of his season tickets. It also lit into the Hawks' pathetic actions and said owner Bill Wirtz lied about talking to fans at the prospects camp.

The other e-mail was a copy of Wirtz's response, where he bristled at being called a liar. Bristled so much, in fact, that he refunded the guy's American Express card the $6,750 he paid for the season tickets.

The Hawks are losing "season reservation holders" as it is and Wirtz is giving back money? True thing, Ommen said.

BUT WAIT: There's more. Ommen said the fan called the Hawks ticket office Tuesday and tried to get his seats back. The Hawks say the fan admitted he stepped over the line about whether Wirtz lied and said they way they left it Tuesday is they would reinstate the fan if he met with Wirtz.

I would like to hear that conversation.  I don't buy it at all.  The guy might have backed down to try to get back his season tickets, but I don't see begging at all.

That's what I mean. I wouldn't go as far as calling it begging from that article.