DE-TROIT SUCKS! DE-TROIT SUCKS!

DE-TROIT SUCKS! DE-TROIT SUCKS! DE-TROIT SUCKS! DE-TROIT SUCKS!

DE-TROIT SUCKS! DE-TROIT SUCKS! DE-TROIT SUCKS! DE-TROIT SUCKS!

QUOTE (Cali @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 03:05 AM)
Holy crap an Addison Reed 1-2-3 inning!

Sox need to take advantage of this momentum!

And Beckham with a clutch home run with two strikes on him. Man, could those 2 things be good signs of things to come?

Great job by Q, who looked horrible early, plus Rios, of course, AJ and Beckham. Good things come to the Sox when they hit bombs and get a starter to pitch deep into the game. I hate when Robin has to start mixing and matching relievers in the sixth or with nobody out in the seventh.

Ha! I watched this game right up until Rios came up after Konerko's single. I had to drive my ex-wife home. No sooner did I get out to the car and my daughter yells out a window, "Rios hit a 3 run bomb!!!". I get about a block away and she texted me, "AJ back-to-back...It's all good!". I got back home just in time to watch Reed's 1-2-3 9th. It's all real good!! :gosox2:

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 09:38 PM)
I know they're hitting awful with RISP right now, but at least they're getting base runners. Quintana, like Santiago and Axelrod recently, delivered in a big way tonight. Huge win, hopefully this settles the team down. Oh, and Donnie Veal is awesome!

I would be nice to see how well Veal handles an inning. He was clutch.

Do you want to see what some Tigers fans are saying? They sound as over-reactionary as some people here.

"I just do not understand why they have not released him yet... Seriously he must give good bj's or something... Guy is hitting .172 with 1 Hr and the season is almost over... But that is good enough to not only start but to hit 2nd on a team trying to win a division... I guarantee pretty much every other team would have cut him by now "

"Oh well. One step closer to Leyland being gone. "

"Lol this team is just like the team that finished last in the division a few years back. "

"This night has effectively ended our season imo "

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 11:53 PM)
Do you want to see what some Tigers fans are saying? They sound as over-reactionary as some people here.

"I just do not understand why they have not released him yet... Seriously he must give good bj's or something... Guy is hitting .172 with 1 Hr and the season is almost over... But that is good enough to not only start but to hit 2nd on a team trying to win a division... I guarantee pretty much every other team would have cut him by now "

"Oh well. One step closer to Leyland being gone. "

"Lol this team is just like the team that finished last in the division a few years back. "

"This night has effectively ended our season imo "

1st comment isn't wrong.

2nd comment is kind of dumb.

3rd comment is insane.

4th comment could have some truth.