GT: Sox vs. Tigers...The Final Countdown Continues

LittleHurt05

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 07:59 PM)
Well you obviously don't think the Sox will score another run tonight, and you have a bunch of company. That means the slack you were giving Peavy was 1 run. He couldn't give up more for the Sox to win.

Just stop with all your BS. Everyone knows you have no idea what you are talking about.

Like you do, whatever.

None of your financial conspiracies have ever been validated, NOT EVEN ONCE.

You support Beckham but are all over Viciedo, just like Marty34. Once again, whatever you say.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 09:02 PM)
Like you do, whatever.

You support Beckham but are all over Viciedo, just like Marty34. Once again, whatever you say.

Keep fighting guys...when we come back and get this one you both can kiss and make up.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 09:02 PM)
Like you do, whatever.

When have I been all over Viciedo? Never. And my financial conspiracy was validated. The only time I complained about the payroll was 2009 when they lowered the payroll but increased ticket prices when they had season ticketholders unused playoff ticket money hostage. They wound up adding Peavy and Rios. So they did have money to play with.

QUOTE (Andy the Clown @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 09:04 PM)
Does anyone else resent that Fister has turned into such a stellar pitcher since the Tigers acquired him last year? He was a number 5 type in Seattle, then boom! Different guy.

I thought he would be utter trash with the Tigers infield D. Boy was I wrong.

QUOTE (Andy the Clown @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 09:04 PM)
Does anyone else resent that Fister has turned into such a stellar pitcher since the Tigers acquired him last year? He was a number 5 type in Seattle, then boom! Different guy.

How much different is his performance tonight vs. Peavy's? Seems to be its one seeing eye single before the Jackson homer. Could you imagine the s*** Peavy would get if he gave up homers to the equivalents of Wise and Beckham on any team?

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 07:54 PM)
You aren't a history buff are you? The Sox breathed some life in them twice recently, both times they went into a skid. I don't like Gavin Floyd, never have, never will, so I won't bet $1000, but I will bet you $1000 the Sox make the playoffs.

I know a bookie.....

How much different is his performance tonight vs. Peavy's? Seems to be its one seeing eye single before the Jackson homer. Could you imagine the s*** Peavy would get if he gave up homers to the equivalents of Wise and Beckham on any team?

Fister doesn't make 20 million, and he's Detroit's number 4 starter.

For better or worse, more is expected of Peavy, and deservedly so.