GT: Sox vs. Tigers...The Final Countdown Continues

LittleHurt05

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 02:50 AM)
How do you figure? The addition of Veal has made it easier to use Thornton for a full inning if needed. As much as I'm disappointed in Peavy, this is all on the offense. Viciedo is clearly overmatched against RHP, but how about Konerko turn his season around and start performing like a #4 hitter and not a slappy #9 hitter?

At least he gets hits. I think we're going to hear his power was zapped by his undisclosed injury.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 09:51 PM)
He is what he is. A decent pitcher. I can't believe how high his pitch counts go sometimes in a minimal amount of innings.

That's because he doesn't really have the stuff to challenge good hitters anymore. He has to be too fine, which leads to high pitch counts. He's still deceptive though.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 07:49 PM)
It was sarcasm without the green. Anytime someone dares to say that RV might of made a mistake we have someone point to the standings and how we should be just happy we are here. Its the same argument that people made with Guillen. Its okay if his team takes off the second half because he single handledly won the world series.

RV has been f***ing brutal lately and his decisions are costing the team wins down the stretch.

FYI - I wasn't directing that towards you specifically even though I replied to you. :P