GT: Sox vs. Tigers...The Final Countdown Continues

LittleHurt05

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 11:07 PM)
Are you f***ing serious after the managerial train wreck over the last two innings? Most posters have been pretty positive tonight until Robin huffed gas before the 7th.

Agree with this 100%

RV ruined my whole mood.

Bringing Liriano was absolutely HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE

but then having Youk bunt? hahhahahah that is just hysterical

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 10:07 PM)
As the #4 hitter, you hope from more at the plate than a couple of flares to right field that drop in. Even when he's had hits of late, they've been extremely soft (been that way for about 3 months it seem).

Would have been nice to see Rios bat in there somwhere.

Also would have been nice to see Crain in this game when it mattered instead of Liriano.

QUOTE (Baron @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 10:11 PM)
Why write it at all if you werent serious? Like I said you werent thinking. Take the time to calm down before writing that garbage next time.

Everything we write on this forum has to be 100% serious? Well...excuse me.

QUOTE (Baron @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 03:04 AM)
You got it completely wrong. Im mocking the idiots for wanting him murdered because of a god damn baseball game.

For the record I think its stupid. In the end its just a game.

Shack is all over me, telling me to go away for being critical/realistic, then a few pages later he gets all critical. WTF is in the air tonight? We'll never know what Youk would have done, but why was Robin asking him to put down the first successful bunt of his career? Robin shoulda had the team go down fighting if we are gonna go down to Detroit again.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 11:11 PM)
You missed the point entirely.

The point about us getting younger but you bring Olmedos name up? hahahha yea I missed that

This team is in first place with some very good vets...why in the HELLLLL would we go younger? Have you seen how many rooks we have had up here & what our bullpen looks like?

This night has me pissed because of RV but it is FARRRRRR from the end of the world.

I think you missed the point...

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 10:13 PM)
Thing is, if you want to bunt with 2 men on, then have Hudson or someone else on the bench good at bunting come in for Youk. You absolutely can't put him in the situation of trying to bunt there.

I'm praying for our sake that was Youk

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 09:10 PM)
Sox fans losing their minds in this thread, lmao

After last nights game, rookie with a tired arm shocks the fan base vs. Cy So Long Ago Can't Beat Detroit Big Game I'm Such A f***in Competitor Jake Peavy

I can see the irrationality.