GT: Sox vs. Tigers...The Final Countdown Continues

LittleHurt05

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 10:13 PM)
Everything we write on this forum has to be 100% serious? Well...excuse me.

Well surprise...another stupid statement. Normally when you say I want to kill someone....thats pretty serious. I dont know what world you live in. But people dont take threats of killing other people lightly. Joke or not.

Maybe you should shield yourself from society for a while. Learn a little before you go outside.

Edited by Baron

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 10:14 PM)
Robin makes his mistakes but there's also a lot of monday morning quarterbacking going on here. When something doesn't work out it's easy to say we should have done something different.

Both those moves were absolutely inexplicable

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 03:14 AM)
Robin makes his mistakes but there's also a lot of monday morning quarterbacking going on here. When something doesn't work out it's easy to say we should have done something different.

I'm pretty confident there wasn't a single person on this board that wanted Youk bunting.

QUOTE (Baron @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 10:15 PM)
Well surprise...another stupid statement. Normally when you say I want to kill someone....thats pretty serious. I dont know what world you live in. But people dont take threats of killing other people lightly. Joke or not.

Maybe you should shield yourself from society for a while. Learn a little before you go outside.

So how many times have you seriously wanted to kill someone?

Remind me to stay the hell away from you...

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 03:14 AM)

Lemme guess,,,,,,,If we make a comment to the contrary before the fact, we are being negative. right?

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 04:16 AM)
Robin makes his mistakes, but Youk bunting didn't cause the next two guys to fail. This 'momentum' stuff is hogwash. Do your jobs, get on base, get guys out, end of story. Robin can only be blamed for so much.

You don't think after allowing 3 guys to reach that basically being given a gift out doesn't completely settle down the pitcher?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 10:17 PM)
So how many times have you seriously wanted to kill someone?

Remind me to stay the hell away from you...

You didnt understand one word of what I was saying did you? You missed the joke or not part.

You do understand that on any of the other forums I visit that would be a perm ban and for a good reason.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 09:15 PM)
I'm pretty confident there wasn't a single person on this board that wanted Youk bunting.

Am I the only one that thinks Youk decided to bunt on his own? Unless I'm wrong I didn't see him square around until after the 1st strike.