GT: Sox vs. Tigers...The Final Countdown Continues

LittleHurt05

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 09:16 PM)
I disagree.....You have a guy like Fielder who is a great hitter. I dont care the lefty you throw at him he is still capable to do A LOT of damage.

CMON VEAL!!!

Yeah, but if Miggy hits he doesn't need guys to be at 2nd and 3rd. Jackson can fly.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 09:16 PM)
I disagree.....You have a guy like Fielder who is a great hitter. I dont care the lefty you throw at him he is still capable to do A LOT of damage.

CMON VEAL!!!

I probably would have let Dirks hit, but you're right, this situation is why Prince is getting the big bucks.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 03:16 AM)

CMON VEAL!!!

Fielder can make any pitcher pay the price at any time. I just hope it isn't tonight

You just posted how stellar he's been. Andy the Clown is quite appropriate.

He's stellar for what he gets paid. You know, that has quite an impact on one's value.

Quit being intentionally dense. Is this how you deal with your Sox frustration -- by trying to pick fights with other posters over nothing?

QUOTE (Andy the Clown @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 09:19 PM)
He's stellar for what he gets paid. You know, that has quite an impact on one's value.

Quit being intentionally dense. Is this how you deal with your Sox frustration -- by trying to pick fights with other posters over nothing?

That is pretty much it, yes

QUOTE (Andy the Clown @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 09:19 PM)

I'm not picking fights, I'm just pointing out your inconsistencies. Its funny you rate performance not on the performance but on the paycheck. Imagine how pissed you'd be at Prince Fielder right now. He just got owned by a guy making minimum.

Just came back from late dinner and we're losing. Great.

This is a key half inning. Cmon. We are the home team. Battle back in the 7th and take the f***ing lead. I think it's safe to say if we lose tonight, my prediction of one win, three losses this series looks right on track. Gavin tomorrow; then Verlander?? Yikes. WE MUST WIN THIS GAME.