9/15 White Sox at Twins

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 15, 2012 -> 12:18 PM)
Not to be confused with Jhan Pierre, lol.

What are the split for Juan now? Still competing for the Triple Crown in the NL?

He decided to back off on his power since he doesn't want rumors flying around like they did with AJ.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 15, 2012 -> 02:23 PM)
I'd still take a chance on him next year with Coop working on him in ST. You can only do so much with a staff mid season.

I'd take a chance on him sure...but how much money are you putting onto that "Chance". You ready to take a $10 million chance on him?

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 15, 2012 -> 01:23 PM)
Day games bring out the b****iness in people. Probably because we all still got stuff to do and none of us can kick back and drink something/smoke something while watching this game

If a person can't control his or her emotions without that stuff, I'd rather he or she didn't post here.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 15, 2012 -> 12:23 PM)
Day games bring out the b****iness in people. Probably because we all still got stuff to do and none of us can kick back and drink something/smoke something while watching this game

It's reversed for me. I love day games because the come on at 10 or 11 am. I hated the Sox/Tigers series since it was on during meal time and I didn't fix anything to eat.

Plus I grew up on watching day baseball as a kid since WGN had day baseball showing that other team.

Liriano has a 5.04 ERA with the Sox.

90% of his problems are mental, along with finding a consistent release point.

Unfortunately, they can't give Floyd and Liriano BOTH $5 million and hope one of them excels.

I'd still go with Liriano...Gavin's just never done it consistently, and he's had 2009, 10, 11 and 12 to prove himself.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 15, 2012 -> 12:26 PM)
I'd take a chance on him sure...but how much money are you putting onto that "Chance". You ready to take a $10 million chance on him?

under $4M no more

I'd rather try some more of the kids from the farm if it cost more than that.