9/16 White Sox at Twins

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!

Key play of this game was a botched ball by Omar Infante....the preceding inning, a ball was hit to Peralta and he didn't get the out on a throw Fielder couldn't handle at 1B. Both those innings led to 2 runs scoring.

72 games without an error, but Peralta really sucks and has the range of William Perry at short.

"Is this a big win for you guys?" Great insight by the STO token hot chick with no clue about sports or interview ?'s.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 05:32 PM)
LONNIE JIZZNBALLZ STRIKES AGAIN.

Win tomorrow and we're up three with the Tigers playing the A's on Tuesday. They'd definitely start feeling A LOT of pressure.

lol I love the BIG Potato comment. Don't know why.

Question for umpires or guys who have an uncanny knowledge of rules. If the ball would've bounced over for a ground rule double. Would they have scored it a 2 run double, or just left it as a single? I was always told the extra runs wouldn't count unless it was a home run but I was never told how to score a ground rule double in this scenario.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 05:30 PM)
Atta boy anonymous mediocre Indians player!

Lonnie Chisenhall.

They really shouldn't have walked Carrera IMO. It's definitely the "textbook" managerial move, but it's not always the best one.

Loading the bases always seems to put more pressure on the relief pitcher there.

Edited by caulfield12