9/17 Tigers at White Sox

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 06:49 PM)
Just bad luck, that ball was in the hole and the runner (Jackson) was going to be safe anyway...maybe the bases would have still been loaded, but Alexei's never going to throw out even an injured Austin Jackson.

And Jose doesn't have the kind of stuff to consistently strike out hitters, either.

He was playing behind second. He could have at least stopped it and maybe get a lead runner

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 12:53 PM)
That's cause the Sox refuse to read any scouting info on Delmon Young. I'd rather have Cabrera bat every time.

If you can have the bases loaded, 1 out for Fielder and Young you're pretty likely to get some runs; maybe a bunch. I'm sure there's different schools of thought.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 01:58 PM)
If you can have the bases loaded, 1 out for Fielder and Young you're pretty likely to get some runs; maybe a bunch. I'm sure there's different schools of thought.

I just hate taking the bat out of the hands of arguably the best hitter in baseball. And it's not like Infante is some scrub hitter, he might get a hit too.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 06:56 PM)
Fister is rolling right along. They need a Gavin Floyd rolling right along meltdown.

Offense is mystified by Fister and Young is killing them.

That's t again. Bang the ball into the ground and then let that Young beat you. Do they ever learn? Let's show then we can rebound

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 12:59 PM)
I just hate taking the bat out of the hands of arguably the best hitter in baseball. And it's not like Infante is some scrub hitter, he might get a hit too.

I know. Personally, I wouldn't be bunting there, but I can understand why they did too.