9/17 Tigers at White Sox

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Real @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 03:26 PM)
the real fail of that inning was Wise being up 2-0 and then striking out, Dunn is probably not healthy so he'll be awful the rest of the year

also, i'm pretty sure half of the Tigers roster are fat and overweight, they really look physically undisciplined which might explain their awful defense, just completely undisciplined

seemed healthy over the weekend

Who scored our 4th and 5th runs this game, I forget?

Would like the RISP hitting to be better let's just hang in there for 9 more outs. The Sox are coming back to earth on that stat.

Edited by Harry Chappas

QUOTE (Real @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 03:26 PM)
the real fail of that inning was Wise being up 2-0 and then striking out, Dunn is probably not healthy so he'll be awful the rest of the year

also, i'm pretty sure half of the Tigers roster are fat and overweight, they really look physically undisciplined which might explain their awful defense, just completely undisciplined

5 for 11 since coming back says otherwise.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 03:31 PM)
A solo homer ties the game, plus he's already thrown a lot of pitches for a reliever and it's time for Crain to take over after Veal anyway.

Yep, but lefties are hitting .185 off of Jones and he really didn't throw a ton of pitches...