How about them 49ERS!!!!!

SOXOBAMA

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that most impresses me about the 49ers is how well they execute on offense, we know their D is stud like but they run their offense really well, and I love that kind of game, a great defense with an offense that runs the ball very well and can get the ball downfield when needed.

I agree with SOXOBAMA, they are the team to beat in the NFC.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

Think I'm gonna start a Bills thread. And then maybe a Dolphins, Jaguars, and Texans thread as well.

What is this? You mean you guys don't give a s*** about those teams and that I should just post about my manlove for the Bills, my hatred for the Dolphins, and my nihilism for the Jaguars and Texans in the NFL thread?

That's fair I guess.

Happy New Year SOXOBAMA!

Great start to the season so far, seeing some things on offense we haven't seen in quite some time. Fun to watch!

You going to the Nov 19th game?

Wish I could but I am out of the country for awhile..

All this being said, the 49ers are amazing, what a difference having a head coach can make over having a corpse with a headset on (Lovie). 49ers will not lose a game from henceforth and will handily defeat the broncos for the super bowl.

Harbaugh is an amazing coach.. I see the 49ers beating the Texans in the Super Bowl