Cy Guthrie to pitch Thursday

LittleHurt05

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying

Mark Gonzales‏@MDGonzales

Lijriano on Thursday, Chen on Wed, Guthrie on Thurs for KC (no Mendoza). Flowers probably starts on Wed

Strep throat knocks out Mendoza from Wednesday start vs. Sox, reports venerable Bob Dutton of KC Star.

I bet it was some Tiger fan who sent his slutty GF to seduce Mendoza to get him sick. Those bastards!

Edited by LittleHurt05

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 18, 2012 -> 06:30 PM)
23.1 IP and 0 ER against us. f***ing Christ.

Those were probably the two best starts of his career, though. I mean it wasn't like he just mystified us or anything, the guy had three pitches spot on both those nights and got them all over the plate. This is something he has not been able to do with any consistencyover the course of his career, so we shouldn't expect that he'll do it again.

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Sep 19, 2012 -> 11:12 PM)
Those were probably the two best starts of his career, though. I mean it wasn't like he just mystified us or anything, the guy had three pitches spot on both those nights and got them all over the plate. This is something he has not been able to do with any consistencyover the course of his career, so we shouldn't expect that he'll do it again.

Three starts...