Chicago White Sox @ LAAA California Angels playing in Anaheim.

Greg Hibbard

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 08:56 PM)
Let's be honest, a healthy Verlander, Scherzer and Fister is a great front 3 for a playoff team.

We have Sale pitching courageously on fumes, Peavy on fumes, Quintana on fumes, Liriano and Floyd inconsistent/erratic...you could make an argument with the flashes he has shown that Hector Santiago, even though he's not even in the rotation, could be our 2nd best starter at this point.

Sale isn't pitching on fumes. You and fathom take all the fun out of game threads. You're in China. Go and have some fun and get laid dude. Jesus.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 09:00 PM)
Sale isn't pitching on fumes. You and fathom take all the fun out of game threads. You're in China. Go and have some fun and get laid dude. Jesus.

China's not Malaysia. LOL

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 08:00 PM)
China's not Malaysia. LOL

Maybe I did get laid and it's still not helping ENOUGH.

Combine that with my alma mater the Hawkeyes losing at home to Central Michigan and my dad's school, Oklahoma, getting beaten at home by K-State and it's even more depressing, if that's possible.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 09:03 PM)
If I was Manto, that would be my next suggestion.

Kenny needs to find a new team for Dunn next year. All or nothing doesn't work in the AL.

I agree, it would be easy to replace that production

QUOTE (SouthSidePride05 @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 08:58 PM)
Well, even if the Sox were up 3 games going into Monday, it wouldn't make a difference, except for a potential clincher. The Sox are essentially trying to find ways to give away as many comp tickets as they can just to fill some seats next week. If we don't make the playoffs and we find ourselves out of contention in May of next year, I think we'll be contending with TB and Houston for last place in attendance.

Isn't that happening this year?

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 08:04 PM)
Isn't that happening this year?

24th for much of the season.

Don't forget the Royals and Indians, they're always good to stay behind us. Mariners, too.

Can't remember the other team. But we're behind the Padres and Blue Jays, that's pretty darned sad.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 09:06 PM)
24th for much of the season.

Don't forget the Royals and Indians, they're always good to stay behind us. Mariners, too.

Can't remember the other team. But we're behind the Padres and Blue Jays, that's pretty darned sad.

I think fans are tired of the current ownership. Where else do you see the marketing slogan, "we'll make our product better only if you buy it"?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 09:08 PM)
http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance

Oh, the the A's are behind us, despite their amazing run. Not a surprise in that stadium.

FWIW, there's a huge slide from the White Sox to the Royals at 25th, roughly 3K per game.

Go Sooners, at least one good thing can happen tonight for me.

The real shocker is the Phillies.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 23, 2012 -> 02:10 AM)
I think fans are tired of the current ownership. Where else do you see the marketing slogan, "we'll make our product better only if you buy it"?

I'll be honest, I don't see why ownership would spend a lot of money on payroll if fans won't even show up for a game like Monday.