Chicago White Sox @ LAAA California Angels playing in Anaheim.

Greg Hibbard

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 10:11 PM)
You need to stop with this "we're a first place team" garbage. We're a mediocre team barely holding onto a lead in a crappy division.

Is it a false statement?

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

What were your expectations when the season started?....Sure pretty s***TY by the way you act.

Why not enjoy a team that has overachieved & been in first place for the majority of the season?

Is it a false statement?

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

What were your expectations when the season started?....Sure pretty s***TY by the way you act.

Why not enjoy a team that has overachieved & been in first place for the majority of the season?

I'm trying to enjoy the team but they're not making it easy

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 09:11 PM)
I'll be honest, I don't see why ownership would spend a lot of money on payroll if fans won't even show up for a game like Monday.

The Sox have spent a lot of money. Unfortunately it's been a lot of bad money. I wonder if attendance would have went up with the signing of Pujols.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 23, 2012 -> 03:17 AM)
The Sox have spent a lot of money. Unfortunately it's been a lot of bad money. I wonder if attendance would have went up with the signing of Pujols.

The only truly awful money on the books now is Danks, and at the time of the extension, it seemed like a good deal for the Sox.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 09:19 PM)
The only truly awful money on the books now is Danks, and at the time of the extension, it seemed like a good deal for the Sox.

Yeah and I don't have any reason to think that he won't start earning that money again next year

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 10:15 PM)
I'm trying to enjoy the team but they're not making it easy

I agree.....but must you & a few others make it miserable in the gamethread when the team is behind?

Trust me we ALL our frustrated. Just adds to the frustration when we have to read a post in the 2nd inning saying game is over or something like that.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 09:21 PM)
I agree.....but must you & a few others make it miserable in the gamethread when the team is behind?

Trust me we ALL our frustrated. Just adds to the frustration when we have to read a post in the 2nd inning saying game is over or something like that.

This place is like group therapy. I don't know what I'd do without you guys.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 09:19 PM)

I'll add Peavy and Dunn to that. Maybe the Sox need to stop blowing a lot of money on the DH spot and spend it elsewhere.

just don't let it bother you. I'm not affected by what other people say and I can't comprehend how someone could be.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 09:23 PM)
just don't let it bother you. I'm not affected by what other people say and I can't comprehend how someone could be.

If you don't care what the other posters are saying you should write in a diary instead of posting on a message board

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 10:23 PM)

Its not that easy though haha. I LOVE this team & when I see somebody say "its OVER" in like the 2nd inning it just bugs the hell outta me. I believe this team can win until the very LAST out. May sound cliche/corny but as a FAN thats my job.