GT: 9/23: Sox vs. Angels

LittleHurt05

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Tigers manage to get swept at home, don't know who the hell you'd favor going down the stretch.

Maybe, just maybe, the White Sox can wake up at home and get on a run again.

The Royals and Twins are not just going to lay down against the heavily favored Tigers. And Scherzer's now at less than 100%, clearly.

Very reminiscent of the 2000 and 2008 teams just dying down the stretch....with their rosters hobbled by injuries.

2005, it was more of a "oh my God are we really going to choke away a 15 game lead!!!!!!!!!!!" nightmare for day after day until the Crede homer off Riske.

Edited by caulfield12

Jamey Carroll! My new favorite player!

So hope the Kitties lose this one.

What an epic battle to the wire between the Sox and the Tigers ... showdown between two middleweights of mediocrity. The Sox get swept by an admittedly red-hot Angels team, but they looked tired, listless, and almost non-competitive. And the Tigers? To possibly lose 2 of 3 at home against this lowly Twins team? To possibly lose both games of the double-header ... at home ... to the cellar dwelling Twinkies?

Man oh man ... does anybody actually want to emerge out of the AL Central??

PS for Caulfield ...

I need to sign-on more often even when just browsing, if only to see your avatar. WHO is that? Wow.

Edited by CyAcosta41