Thats a White Sox Winner!!

Kyyle23

Way out Midwest there was this fella... fella I wanna tell ya about. Fella by the name of Adam Dunn. At least that was the handle his loving parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. Mr. Dunn, he called himself "The Dude". Now, "Dude" - that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about the Dude that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interestin'. They call Chicago the "Windy City." I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow there are some nice folks there. 'Course I can't say I've seen London, and I ain't never been to France. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Chicago, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd see in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me. Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place back in 2012 - just about the time of our conflict with Miggy, Prince and the Tigers.

I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude, in Chicago. And even if he's a lazy man - and the Dude was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in Cook County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide. But sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Aw. I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced him enough.

Adam f***ing Dunn

Dunn definitely took the team off life support. Hopefully the squad will start playing looser now that the 5-game losing streak is bye bye. Adam Dunn certainly looked like a guy who wants to experience the postseason. Thank you tonight, Adam Dunn. Cmon Sox, keep winning.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 24, 2012 -> 11:19 PM)
Why is tomorrow's game a day game?

The Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur begins at sunset on Sept. 25, and the White Sox are the first team to move the start of the Tuesday game to accommodate Jewish fans. Originally scheduled to start at 7:10 p.m., the game between the White Sox and Indians will start at 1:10 p.m.

The decision keeps one of the game's most prominent Jewish players, Chicago's Kevin Youkilis, from having to decide whether he would play on Yom Kippur. Last year, Yom Kippur began on Oct. 7 and there were questions of whether he would play. When asked last July by the JewishJournal.com, Youkilis said, "I've never played on Yom Kippur. Hopefully, if we were playing it would be a night game, not a day game." The Red Sox, of course, weren't playing on Oct. 7 last year after an epic collapse.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Sep 24, 2012 -> 10:06 PM)
Joe f***ing.........Adam f***ing Dunn

Gotta say Thorton looked fine dinked to death

That was some late game early season magic.

Cue the Living on a Prayer

^^^ this

I said it had to be Dunn or Konerko to bust us out and, well, Dunn did his part. Now the contagious hitting part has to happen. And more Dunn will be needed

QUOTE (kapzk @ Sep 24, 2012 -> 10:35 PM)
I remember when the Sox signed Dunn all the haters would say how Dunn never hit any important dingers he would just rack meaningless HRs.... hahahaha... f*** all dem haters!!!

Keep a lookout for Dan Johnson during the rays series. Sometimes ex-player play well against their former team.

Biggest plays recently are Rios slide and Biggies homers tonite (needed both of

Them). We have won our Last two home games 5-4.