Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Indians

justBLAZE

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 25, 2012 -> 02:44 PM)
The Sox would not be in first if they had not traded for Youk, but man has he sucked for a while now.

He's worn down. Supposedly playing 3B kills him physically. I wouldn't be surprised if he's back in Boston next year. 1B is now open again over there.

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 25, 2012 -> 02:44 PM)
Yes Quintana in the pen

Maybe just getting his work in. We kinda need him to start against TB unless we pitch other guys like Sale on regular rest.

Actually Coop on the score only committed to Liriano today, Santiago tomorrow, and Peavy next game as confirmed starters.

Edited by sunofgold

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 25, 2012 -> 02:45 PM)
He's worn down. Supposedly playing 3B kills him physically. I wouldn't be surprised if he's back in Boston next year. 1B is now open again over there.

We could go with the Tigers approach and DH Youk with PK playing third and Dunn at first :D

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 25, 2012 -> 02:48 PM)
We could go with the Tigers approach and DH Youk with PK playing third and Dunn at first :D

I think Youk needs to hire a personal trainer this offseason. Get stretched out, maybe strengthen the core a bit, lose a little around the gut. He doesn't have to do anything crazy, just something that will make him hold up a little better.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 25, 2012 -> 02:50 PM)
Well i was wrong about that. Great inning by Omogrosso there

He's been really good today. Its not exactly the 1998 Indians. Shows you what throwing strikes can do.

Maybe Ventura knows what he's doing. Maybe as Greg would say, he's dumb like a fox.

Edited by Dick Allen