Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Indians

justBLAZE

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 25, 2012 -> 03:14 PM)
Is Liriano a free agent? I wonder what team will be dumb enough to sign him. It's one thing to have an inconsistent reliever. It doesn't work when the guy is a starter.

What do you think Floyd and Danks have been since 2008?

The definition of inconsistency, although their good stretches were probably better than anything Liriano has done for the Sox, he at least pitched pretty well in 5 of his first 6 starts for the Sox.

At least there's one cute girl in the stands today. There's that.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 25, 2012 -> 09:18 PM)
What do you think Floyd and Danks have been since 2008?

The definition of inconsistency, although their good stretches were probably better than anything Liriano has done for the Sox, he at least pitched pretty well in 5 of his first 6 starts for the Sox.

At least there's one cute girl in the stands today. There's that.

Yeah. It's why I like Buehrle and Sale. Usually they are going to give you 7 strong innings. Peavy for the most part is like that, but has been less good the second half.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 25, 2012 -> 03:21 PM)
Yeah. It's why I like Buehrle and Sale. Usually they are going to give you 7 strong innings. Peavy for the most part is like that, but has been less good the second half.

Just wait until 2014 or 2015. Even you'll probably be agreeing those contract dollars for Buehrle for what he's producing at that point just aren't logical.