9/26/12 GT Indians @ Sox 7:10pm WCIU

The Ginger Kid

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 26, 2012 -> 10:36 PM)
I'll stick with my prediction: 1-2 vs Cleveland, 1-3 vs. Tampa, then 2-1 vs. Cleveland when it doesn't matter a tad. Though once again it's hard for me to envision a victory of any kind right now.

If the Tigers clinch and these guys start to hit all of a sudden. Then burn it down. Because there is a mental problem with whats here.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 26, 2012 -> 09:38 PM)
If the Tigers clinch and these guys start to hit all of a sudden. Then burn it down. Because there is a mental problem with whats here.

It's always been that way. Maybe that will change with Hahn.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 26, 2012 -> 10:40 PM)
Yeah, oh boy, Rick Hahn will save us. I'll hold my breath.

I wish people would understand Hahn will be NOTHING but a KW puppet and mouthpiece. Same set up as Bulls Gar Forman does not take a piss without a ok from Paxson.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 04:38 AM)

I'm pretty confident that is exactly what is going to happen. Sox will win that final series in Cleveland. Book it. But horrible baseball is gonna continue 4 more games.

One thing is being upset about what is happening but you have to think this team was predicted by some to be Cubs level bad, 95 games back. They gave us a ride till the very end. I respect that. That said, I'm excited for offseason and some major retooling, NOT rebuilding.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 04:42 AM)
I'm pretty confident that is exactly what is going to happen. Sox will win that final series in Cleveland. Book it. But horrible baseball is gonna continue 4 more games.

Aren't you the same person that wants the Sox to win every single game possible, regardless of possible draft pick?

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 04:42 AM)
Aren't you the same person that wants the Sox to win every single game possible, regardless of possible draft pick?

Yes. These are my predictions. Check the prediction thread before this series. So far I'm spot on. I WANT to win, we're just not going to win.