With Detroit win, the WhiteSox must pull one off tonight as well

WhiteSoxNews

QUOTE (WhiteSoxNews @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 10:33 PM)
With Detroit win, the WhiteSox must pull one off tonight as well.

Serious question, not counting vs. Minnesota when was the Sox's last blowout victory? Have they had one in September? Did they have any in the last 2 weeks of August?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 05:35 PM)
Serious question, not counting vs. Minnesota when was the Sox's last blowout victory? Have they had one in September? Did they have any in the last 2 weeks of August?

why wouldnt you count the game vs the twins? They beat the tigers 6-1 about 2 weeks ago, 11 days befor that an 8-1 victory over the orioles

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 10:49 PM)
That is so far beyond this squad right now it's pathetic. They are gutted and bleeding.

I wonder how many fans will show up tonight? 15,000? You'd think it'd be 35 and up Friday-Sunday if we are only one game out after tonight. Lose tonight and it's dead carcass time.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 04:44 PM)
Go 5-2 the next 7 and see where the chips fall.

I think its possible. They already swept Tampa, in Tampa. Floyd Pitches well against Tampa, Sale dominated Tampa, so a win today esp after a Tigers win is needed in the worst way. The sox certainly show up when they play a tough opponent so 3/4 would be HUGE. Take that momentum into the Indians series and sweep their ass...EFF 5-2 I want 6-1! go for the jugular!

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 10:02 PM)
I think its possible. They already swept Tampa, in Tampa. Floyd Pitches well against Tampa, Sale dominated Tampa, so a win today esp after a Tigers win is needed in the worst way. The sox certainly show up when they play a tough opponent so 3/4 would be HUGE. Take that momentum into the Indians series and sweep their ass...EFF 5-2 I want 6-1! go for the jugular!

Man, some of you are good fans. Not me, not this year for reasons I've written enough times to make u all puke.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 10:11 PM)
Don't fold on me Greg

You are the best fan I've ever come across period. But there are some other good ones who can still post positive stuff on here despite all the frustrating losses and blown opportunities the last six-eight weeks.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 03:57 PM)
I wonder how many fans will show up tonight? 15,000? You'd think it'd be 35 and up Friday-Sunday if we are only one game out after tonight. Lose tonight and it's dead carcass time.

They couldn't beat Cleveland, a team they own. I think the Sox get their ass handed to them and lose the next 4. The less experienced player have done all they can. It's time for the $$$ veterans to earn their check.