Who are you rooting for in 2012 MLB Playoffs?

justBLAZE

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Atlanta Braves
    • Cincinati Reds
    • St. Louis Cardinals
    • Washington Nationals
    • Baltimore Orioles
    • New York Yankees
    • Oakland A's
    • Texas Rangers
    • Detroit Tigers
    • San Francisco Giants

The more I have to deal with Cardinals fans on Facebook, the more I am hoping that the Giants complete the comeback. They have won the 2nd most WS titles in history, yet Cardinals fans act like they are some bad luck franchise that has dealt with so much adversity. Gimme a break. A Cards/Tigers WS would be brutal.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 21, 2012 -> 07:30 PM)
The Cardinals are the worst. I hate their team and fans. Giants are my last hope.

I didn't mind them as much in the past because of the grief they would bring Cubs fans, but now it's just getting ridiculous. They need to be stopped.

The more I have to deal with Cardinals fans on Facebook, the more I am hoping that the Giants complete the comeback. They have won the 2nd most WS titles in history, yet Cardinals fans act like they are some bad luck franchise that has dealt with so much adversity. Gimme a break. A Cards/Tigers WS would be brutal.

This, and I live in an area where the Cards are the second most popular team.

haha this game comes down to the two teams of my last two exes. i have no idea who i want to win. lol!

the giants fan ex is the recent one, but i like the giants as a team better than the cardinals. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 21, 2012 -> 07:20 PM)

This

go Giants

QUOTE (Paint it Black @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 11:13 PM)
Since every team I wanted to win lost in the Division Series, so now I'm just watching for drama.

My uncle lives in Detroit and asked if I would drive to Detroit for a World Series game and purchase my ticket on one condition - I root for the Tigers at the game. I can't turn this opportunity down. Am I a bad White Sox fan?

Yes! Yes you are.

Glad to have been a help :)