Attendance

I think we've drawn a little more than 1.3 million so far. Last year we drew a little more than 1.6 mil. We have 21 home games left, several of which are prime draws.

Will we break 2 million? I think we'll miss it by a hair. My guess would be 1.96 million. Any other guesses?

We will sellout the post season, however.

I think we've drawn a little more than 1.3 million so far. Last year we drew a little more than 1.6 mil. We have 21 home games left, several of which are prime draws.

Will we break 2 million? I think we'll miss it by a hair. My guess would be 1.96 million. Any other guesses?

Depends on if we stay in the race or not. :huh:

Another thing that will help, is even if the Sox are out of it at the end their last 3 home games are against the Yankees, with 2 being half price nights. I'd bet at least 100,000 for those 3 games. I think they will fall short of 2 million, however, they have a chance.

I'd say you could count on 120,000 under those circumstances. Probably 3 sell outs.

This was in the Sun Times this morning:

If the Sox maintain the average they had in their previous 22 games, they will draw 2,000,935 fans for the season, making it the first time since 1993 they have gone over the 2 million mark.

If the Sox maintain the average they had in their previous 22 games, they will draw 2,000,935 fans for the season, making it the first time since 1993 they have gone over the 2 million mark.

So that means that we'll sign a big free agent in the off season, right? :lol:

I wouldn't hold my breath, but I'd love to see us go after that Japanese shortstop named Matsui.

No way! With Kenny Williams' track record of obtaining guys with common names, there's no way I want him trying to sign a Japanese player! He'll be expecting to get a stud homerun hitter and we'll end up with a 65 year old karate instructor that trims bonsai plants in the clubhouse as a hobby.

No way! With Kenny Williams' track record of obtaining guys with common names, there's no way I want him trying to sign a Japanese player! He'll be expecting to get a stud homerun hitter and we'll end up with a 65 year old karate instructor that trims bonsai plants in the clubhouse as a hobby.

LOL. no I actually was laughing out loud and people are wondering why. The #1 reason to like Kenny is he makes the funniest mistakes :D

:lol: good one

(crap, haven't mastered the quote function yet)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah..... I laughed everytime Ritchie and Botch took the mound  :lolhitting

And when K-layton would K? Pure comedic genius  :lolhitting

oh so thats what he was giving us.. a bit of comic relief for all the crap seasons we have had in the past...lol..... :lolhitting .....laughter is the best medicine, but i think in this case... i would rather have another fridge magnet as opposed to one more of those block buster deals...... :rolleyes: