The Debates!

greg775

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 07:28 PM)
not really. he just remotely said he is against killing and terror. then went on and on about how evil the Youtube video that caused the killings were. he clearly blamed the video for weeks.

You've become the greg775 of the filibuster forum.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 09:28 PM)
not really. he just remotely said he is against killing and terror. then went on and on about how evil the Youtube video that caused the killings were. he clearly blamed the video for weeks.

he didn't mention the video in that statement.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 09:26 PM)
Obummer called it an "act of terror" the next day.

Not specifically he didn't. According to US law terrorism is premeditated and Their line for days afterward was that this travesty was not pre-meditated.

QUOTE (Cknolls @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 09:33 PM)
Not specifically he didn't. According to US law terrorism is premeditated and Their line for days afterward was that this travesty was not pre-meditated.

I guess he was just referring to some other "act of terror" for mysterious reasons!

QUOTE (Cknolls @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 07:33 PM)

99.99% of Americans care that Bin Laden was killed under his watch and could care less about embassy security. It's a dead end issue so I'm not sure why the conservatives keep talking about it. It's not resonating with anyone.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 09:36 PM)
99.99% of Americans care that Bin Laden was killed under his watch and could care less about embassy security. It's a dead end issue so I'm not sure why the conservatives keep talking about it. It's not resonating with anyone.

I'm not so sure about that since it does tie into the rest of the Middle East and the Arab Spring and all that. But instead of using it as a pivot to that we're focusing on security detail minutia.

QUOTE (Cknolls @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 09:38 PM)
Yeah details suck. And then he went on the view and to the UN and mentioned the video.

I know, without specifically addressing the details of which "act of terror" he is talking about in a speech about the terror attacks on the embassy, it is impossible know what he meant.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 09:36 PM)

I'm sure their families agree with your heartless answer.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 09:39 PM)
I know, without specifically addressing the details of which "act of terror" he is talking about in a speech about the terror attacks on the embassy, it is impossible know what he meant.

And he continued to blame the video, why?