2012 NLDS Reds vs Giants

Brian

It happened on the 8th pitch. He struck out the leadoff hitter, got to 0-2 on Scutaro, and left pretty quickly. There wasn't much of an attempt to see if he'd be able to stay in. It looked like something on the side/lower back.

Back Spasms that they're saying were present before the game and didn't get better. Day to day.

Edited by Swingandalongonetoleft

Reds are destined to make the World Series. They're the best team in the NL right now. I would have to pull for them vs. Detroit, who has everything lining up for them.

As long as Dusty gets to within 4 outs of the World Series with the Reds, that's good enough for me.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 9, 2012 -> 06:05 PM)
This Homer Bailey guy has some talent. I wonder if the Reds would take Jermaine Dye for him.

In his last 3 appearances (one of them a 4 IP, 70 pitch start) - 20 IP, 5 H, 1 ER, 2 BB, 26 K

In beisbolish:

0.45 ERA

0.35 WHIP

0.9 BB/9

11.7 K/9

13 K/BB

Is good

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 11, 2012 -> 01:37 PM)
It wouldn't be a Dusty Baker managed team without an aging veteran starting over a more deserving youngster. So much for the home field advantage argument.

Yup. Dusty Baker has a pretty terrible playoff record as well. Never seemingly picks the right pitching matchup.