2012 WORLD SERIES OF BASEBALL!!!

Brian

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not be surprised if Verlander gets smacked around by the likes Pagan, Scutaro and Sandoval. Watching Scurtaro mash ball after ball and Sandoval being an RBI machine was enjoyable. The Giants are just the better team period. However, I know the saying... anything can happen in the postseason.

GO YOU FUGGIN' SF GIANTS!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 10:09 PM)
Hopefully the Tigers complete the deal, but the NL has had the AL's number lately in the WS. If Detroit wins, they may be complacent next season which will help the Sox and any other contenders in our division.

I doubt they get complacent, but some of their pitchers could get tired arms, like the 2006 Sox.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 12:53 PM)
I would not be surprised if Verlander gets smacked around by the likes Pagan, Scutaro and Sandoval. Watching Scurtaro mash ball after ball and Sandoval being an RBI machine was enjoyable. The Giants are just the better team period. However, I know the saying... anything can happen in the postseason.

GO YOU FUGGIN' SF GIANTS!

Cable is out in my area, so I have to listen to this via radio, but this WS is so glorious that I'm taking the trouble to post this via phone.

lmao, Justin Verlander. You just managed to let an opposing player join an exclusive category that has Babe Ruth, Reggie Jackson, and Albert Pujols in it.

Obviously that period of inactivity the Tigers had worked out perfectly work for SF.