2012 WORLD SERIES OF BASEBALL!!!

Brian

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 25, 2012 -> 01:36 PM)
Let me know when one of you is scheduled to call Les Grobstien's show about this AL-NL issue. He will eat you alive, or try to if you say the AL is totally dominant.

Well if Grobstein says it then it must be true, I mean why else would he be on the radio at the most popular time of day?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 25, 2012 -> 01:36 PM)
Let me know when one of you is scheduled to call Les Grobstien's show about this AL-NL issue. He will eat you alive, or try to if you say the AL is totally dominant.

Grobstein is not the master of all baseball knowledge. Like most people, his opinion's are subjective. So the claim that "he will eat you alive" is also subjective.

Why do many of you want the Giants to win? Detroit is in the gawddam AL, which is our league.

WTF is wrong with some people? I do not get it. AL pride??? Some of you assume the AL is the better league. Then let's win the gawddam world series???!!!!!! And it might soften up the Tigers for next season as well.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 25, 2012 -> 03:01 PM)
Why do many of you want the Giants to win? Detroit is in the gawddam AL, which is our league.

WTF is wrong with some people? I do not get it. AL pride??? Some of you assume the AL is the better league. Then let's win the gawddam world series???!!!!!! And it might soften up the Tigers for next season as well.

You've got to be kidding me? I can only speak for myself but I absolutely despise De-Toilet. I will never bring myself to root for those clowns. Last year I felt differently but after they went on a spending frenzy and on top of all the hype, I just want them to fall flat on their faces.

I loved how everyone was on Verlander's nutsack and in one game, he looks completely fuggin' human!

I bleed black and white! GO SOX!

F*** DE-TOILET!

GO GIANTS!

Do Kansas basketball fans root for Kansas State & Mizzou (before this year) because of Big 12 pride? Do Chiefs fans root for the Raiders & Broncos for AFC West pride?

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 25, 2012 -> 03:06 PM)
You've got to be kidding me? I can only speak for myself but I absolutely despise De-Toilet. I will never bring myself to root for those clowns. Last year I felt differently but after they went on a spending frenzy and on top of all the hype, I just want them to fall flat on their faces.

I loved how everyone was on Verlander's nutsack and in one game, he looks completely fuggin' human!

I bleed black and white! GO SOX!

F*** DE-TOILET!

GO GIANTS!

QFT

And f*** DETROIT>

The Sox fan I know rooting for Detroit was born in Detroit and raised on the South Side.

Otherwise, the entire city of Detroit can f*** itself.

f*** AL Pride. I'd root for the Orioles, Blue Jays, Rays, Mariners, (and next year) Astros from the AL. That's it. I can't stand any team in our division, the Yankees or Red Sox, the Rangers, Angels, and A's.

I'll never root for Detroit in the WS unless they play the Cubs.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Oct 26, 2012 -> 02:38 AM)
The Sox fan I know rooting for Detroit was born in Detroit and raised on the South Side.

f*** AL Pride. I'd root for the Orioles, Blue Jays, Rays, Mariners, (and next year) Astros from the AL. That's it. I can't stand any team in our division, the Yankees or Red Sox, the Rangers, Angels, and A's.

My point is it helps the Sox if Detroit wins it all. First of all, it should be the Sox playing the Giants. The fact Detroit breezed through the playoffs proves that could have been the Sox had the team not choked/ran out of gas/whatever. The second reason is Detroit will be complacent and lazy if they finally win it all. If they lose, they'll be pumped up to get back to the playoffs again. I mean our division is really s***ty. If they fall short, all they have to do is win a lousy division and try again. If they win it all, they'll maybe loaf and not care as much and Sox will be in better position.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Oct 25, 2012 -> 06:38 PM)

well said

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 25, 2012 -> 10:17 PM)
The Tigers thank the American League for losing the all star game again and again losing homefield advantage. This will be the third year in a row the NL wins the WS. Wow.

Tell me who started that All Star game? And also, tell me how many runs he gave up?

Tell me who started that All Star game? And also, tell me how many runs he gave up?

Ron Washington chose to start Verlander over Sale. It's his fault the Tigers are losing the WS.

The fans voted in Prince Fielder over Konerko. It's their fault the Tigers are losing the WS.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Oct 26, 2012 -> 06:51 AM)
Ron Washington chose to start Verlander over Sale. It's his fault the Tigers are losing the WS.

The fans voted in Prince Fielder over Konerko. It's their fault the Tigers are losing the WS.

If Ozzie managed the game, the AL would have won 35-0