Donald Trump announcement

Brian

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald Trump is a f***ing clown. It should bother everyone everywhere that our society is set up in a way that attention is given to mentally crippled individuals like Trump- so as long as they have money. If you planted a million dollars under a tree and stuck a microphone in front of it's face (in front of it's trunk?), it would have more valid, compelling, and less ridiculous thoughts and opinions than this jamoak. That brief period of time that it was rumored he would run for president was incredibly distressing.

Edited by Swingandalongonetoleft

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 30, 2012 -> 12:32 PM)
For all of you that think Donald Trump has no compassion, he is here to prove you wrong.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump Because of the hurricane, I am extending my 5 million dollar offer for President Obama's favorite charity until 12PM on Thursday.

I wish someone would just shut him the f*** up. Hey peckerhead, I have an idea, give that $5 million to people who just lost everything they ever had without being a little pathetic b****. How's that?

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Oct 30, 2012 -> 08:54 PM)
I wish someone would just shut him the f*** up. Hey peckerhead, I have an idea, give that $5 million to people who just lost everything they ever had without being a little pathetic b****. How's that?

I really thought I was going to read that he was going to send the $5M that direction...but no