Donald Trump announcement

Brian

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 24, 2012 -> 12:07 PM)
So the Donald is taking tips from Hustler. Excellent.

Larry Flynt actually did get dirt on hypocrites like Bob Livingston and Bob Barr who were decrying Clinton's cheating ways while they too were having affairs.

The Donald=Epic Fail

trumptupe.jpg

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 24, 2012 -> 12:22 PM)
Larry Flynt actually did get dirt on hypocrites like Bob Livingston and Bob Barr who were decrying Clinton's cheating ways while they too were having affairs.

The Donald=Epic Fail

trumptupe.jpg

So as long as it finds something, it is cool? Ugh.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 24, 2012 -> 02:05 PM)
No way. This had to be someone just posting something for fun. Even Trump can't be that pathetic.

College transcripts? What's the worst that could be there - bad grades? Easy classes? WTF?

-Bad grades

-Flunked out, let back in on entitlement program

-Foreign exchange student

Those are the theories I have heard.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Oct 24, 2012 -> 02:14 PM)
-Bad grades

-Flunked out, let back in on entitlement program

-Foreign exchange student

Those are the theories I have heard.

Foreign exchange student? Meaning he is one? That would certainly fit in with Trump's ongoing lunacy. Flunked out seems unlikely since, didn't he go onto grad school?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 24, 2012 -> 12:43 PM)
So as long as it finds something, it is cool? Ugh.

I never said it was cool, I just pointed out the fact that Flynt was able to find dirt on those two whereas Trump hasn't...

We have to some degree of certainty about BO's time in college. He got an undergraduate degree from Columbia, admittance to Law School, a position as editor of the Harvard Law Review, then received a J.D. at the end of his time at Harvard Law. I doubt we're going to find out he's an idiot.

It must be in hopes that he pretended to be a foreigner for some purpose. I will add that today it is far more difficult to get financial assistance as an international student, though.