Halloween

BigSqwert

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 02:35 PM)
That's a real good job. The "O" is a little messed up, as I'm sure your aware, but that's a solid pumpkin.

Yea I had just printed the image offline and after I started cutting the O I realized the pieces would just fall out if I cut all the way around, so I improvised. I saw on ebay they sell Sox pumpkin kits, I might grab one of those next year. Might get an electric pumpkin carver too as the dollar store knife was pretty crummy.

Against better judgement, I am going to post a picture my roommate took of me nearing blackout status at a party last night. Her tweets are protected, but I think this picture should still show up....

A61kJbgCAAAwJJb.jpg

I would venture to guess at least 20-30 pictures were taken of me with random people who thought my costume was hilarious. Apparently at one point these girls were getting pictures kissing on me, and one of my roommates ran up and pushed me over (my arms were inside my costume, so I just fell straight over). What a b**** and a cockblock. <_>

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 04:18 PM)
lol@greg thinking Q was a woman. Brother Quinarvy is one of the greatest of all time. No woman could ever be one of the greatest.

Thanks J4L. This is why you're my boy.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 04:26 PM)
Well played, sir.

Best part: In the middle of around 5 of her friends who I did not know. And who didn't know about renaissance festival.

Look on her face was priceless. And someone else commented "Only once?"

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 04:30 PM)
Against better judgement, I am going to post a picture my roommate took of me nearing blackout status at a party last night. Her tweets are protected, but I think this picture should still show up....

A61kJbgCAAAwJJb.jpg

I would venture to guess at least 20-30 pictures were taken of me with random people who thought my costume was hilarious. Apparently at one point these girls were getting pictures kissing on me, and one of my roommates ran up and pushed me over (my arms were inside my costume, so I just fell straight over). What a b**** and a cockblock. <_>

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 04:35 PM)
In the middle of people nearly getting in a physical altercation over where they were from, I stepped in and told them all I was from Ikea of Schaumburg.

:lolhitting at both of these.