Sox extend affiliation with Bristol

southsider2k5

Bristol Sox

Bristol Baseball, Inc. announces continued affiliation with Chicago White Sox

Bristol Baseball, Inc. (BBI) has announced the signing of a two-year management agreement with the Chicago White Sox.

The agreement ensures that professional baseball will remain alive in the Twin Cities for the forty-fifth and forty-sixth consecutive summers, with BBI operating the Bristol White Sox team competing in the advanced rookie level Appalachian League.

“We are excited to continue our relationship with the Chicago White Sox,” said Mahlon Luttrell, President of BBI and General Manager for the Bristol Sox. “This agreement will allow us to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Sox in Bristol in 2014.”

For more information on the Bristol Sox and professional baseball in Bristol, visit BristolSox.com and BristolBaseball.com.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 08:44 AM)
Bristol Sox

Bristol Baseball, Inc. announces continued affiliation with Chicago White Sox

Bristol Baseball, Inc. (BBI) has announced the signing of a two-year management agreement with the Chicago White Sox.

The agreement ensures that professional baseball will remain alive in the Twin Cities for the forty-fifth and forty-sixth consecutive summers, with BBI operating the Bristol White Sox team competing in the advanced rookie level Appalachian League.

“We are excited to continue our relationship with the Chicago White Sox,” said Mahlon Luttrell, President of BBI and General Manager for the Bristol Sox. “This agreement will allow us to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Sox in Bristol in 2014.”

For more information on the Bristol Sox and professional baseball in Bristol, visit BristolSox.com and BristolBaseball.com.

They do a nice job up there. The people are wonderful and all Volunteer their services. The community is very supportive. All the money that they earn goes back into the field and facilities. I am very excited for Bristol. I do not want to go back to watch my son play a second season there, but the scenery and fishing is awesome! Great news for Bristol Baseball!

Edited by floridafan

QUOTE (floridafan @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 12:51 PM)
They do a nice job up there. The people are wonderful and all Volunteer their services. The community is very supportive. All the money that they earn goes back into the field and facilities. I am very excited for Bristol. I do not want to go back to watch my son play a second season there, but the scenery and fishing is awesome! Great news for Bristol Baseball!

I think it's a safe bet Eric won't be starting the next season there. And with the system so damn thin at 3B, hopefully he can shoot up the ranks!