Attn: Heather

YASNY

From Barry Rozner in the Daily Herald:

Club Duh Hockey

Thanks to several readers for directing us to blackhawkzone.com and a sickening - yet, hilarious - story about Hawks owner Bill Wirtz, who reportedly refunded a season ticket holder's money when he didn't like the tone of the note included with the fan's payment.

The same billionaire who's been known to squeeze pennies from the pockets of star players, only to lose them to free agency, sent Joel Bittner back his $6,750 to teach him a lesson.

So lemme get this straight: Bittner doesn't have to watch any more games; he doesn't have to beg people to take the seats for nothing, and then watch them collect dust in a drawer; he doesn't have to beat himself over the head wondering why he's helping pay Alex Zhamnov's $4 million salary; and he gets his $6,750 back.

Whoa, that's some lesson Wirtz taught him.

Club Duh Hockey

Thanks to several readers for directing us to blackhawkzone.com and a sickening - yet, hilarious - story about Hawks owner Bill Wirtz, who reportedly refunded a season ticket holder's money when he didn't like the tone of the note included with the fan's payment.

The same billionaire who's been known to squeeze pennies from the pockets of star players, only to lose them to free agency, sent Joel Bittner back his $6,750 to teach him a lesson.

So lemme get this straight: Bittner doesn't have to watch any more games; he doesn't have to beg people to take the seats for nothing, and then watch them collect dust in a drawer; he doesn't have to beat himself over the head wondering why he's helping pay Alex Zhamnov's $4 million salary; and he gets his $6,750 back.

:headbang :headbang :headbang Barry Rozner

:fyou :fyou :fyou Bill Worst

Guest hotsoxchick1

Club Duh Hockey

lol... we should be so lucky that jr would teach a few of us that lesson......... ;) .............i wonder if i sent him a nasty gram in my payment this december he will do the same for me.......... :rolleyes: billy boy is definately the classic text book moron......geez us.....

lol... we should be so lucky that jr would teach a few of us that lesson......... ;) .............i wonder if i sent him a nasty gram in my payment this december he will do the same for me.......... :rolleyes:  billy boy is definately the classic text book moron......geez us.....

hsc,

Don't you think you should be changing that sig of yours to "One stupid motherf***er! Brought to you by the letters B and W?" :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
hsc,

Don't you think you should be changing that sig of yours to "One stupid motherf***er!  Brought to you by the letters B and W?" :huh:

they are both jackasses as far as im concerned.... i guess i can add the b in there somewhere lol.......

hsc,

Don't you think you should be changing that sig of yours to "One stupid motherf***er!  Brought to you by the letters B and W?" :huh:

they are both jackasses as far as im concerned.... i guess i can add the b in there somewhere lol.......

ANYONE WHO WOULD HAND DOLLAR BILL NEARLY 7000 DOLLARS LIKE THAT IS THE REAL JACKASS. DON'T PEOPLE LEARN THAT THINGS WONT CHANGE UNTIL THE FANS START STAYING AWAY?