Didja guys hear about

Steff

The singer from Phish? He was caught taking pictures of a 9 year old girl at a concert?

Geez.. sicko.

The girl's dad is a member of the Hell's Angels. What the hell was he doing bringing his 9 year old backstage and even to the concert in the first place? You're in a biker gang going to a Grateful Dead show...yeah that's the perfect place for a 9 year old. :rolleyes:

When responding to a request for an interview, Phish's manager e-mailed a joint statement from Gordon and the child's parents that reads: "It is now clear to all involved that this was an unfortunate misunderstanding, and we look forward to putting this matter behind us." Later, in a conference call, the manager said Gordon's trying to "make amends" with the family. The girl's father added that "muckraking journalists should put the story to rest."

http://www.local6.com/news/2414796/detail.html

LOL.. from that article..

"The DA's office says the evidence is being evaluated. Regardless of whether Gordon has to face a judge next month, law-enforcement sources say unofficial justice was already delivered. The Hell's Angels, who detained Gordon for police, were not, the sources say, gentle with sensitive areas of the rock star's body"

:lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
The singer from Phish? He was caught taking pictures of a 9 year old girl at a concert?

Geez.. sicko.

The girl's dad is a member of the Hell's Angels. What the hell was he doing bringing his 9 year old backstage and even to the concert in the first place? You're in a biker gang going to a Grateful Dead show...yeah that's the perfect place for a 9 year old. :rolleyes:

hmmm...... i seem to recall a certian grand pa on here who took his 8 year old grandson to the emnem concert no one said anything about it and i took my 13 and 12 year old sons to a rolling stones concert without harsh words... theres nothing wrong with takin kids to a concert .. kids listen to music too and want to see their favorites just as you do when they hit town.......im sure that the girl sees alot worse things in every day life than she saw backstage at a concert... espically with her family ties...... ;)

hmmm...... i seem to recall a certian grand pa on here who took his 8 year old grandson to the emnem concert  no one said anything about it and i took my 13 and 12 year old sons to a rolling stones concert without harsh words... theres nothing wrong with takin kids to a concert .. kids listen to music too and want to see their favorites just as you do when they hit town.......im sure that the girl sees alot worse things in every day life than she saw backstage at a concert... espically with her family ties...... ;)

Vince isn't in a biker gang known for perpetrating violent acts and killing people either. ;)

I'm just saying that it is irresponsible for him to bring his 9 year old girl with his BIKER GANG. A biker gang is not the best environment for a child, especially one so notorious as the Hell's Angels.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Vince isn't in a biker gang known for perpetrating violent acts and killing people either.  ;)

I'm just saying that it is irresponsible for him to bring his 9 year old girl with his BIKER GANG.  A biker gang is not the best environment for a child, especially one so notorious as the Hell's Angels.

apu.. not to start a fight here but that is most likely the only lifestyle this child knows.. she was born into it.......get where im comin from now?????

apu.. not to start a fight here but that is most likely the only lifestyle this child knows.. she was born into it.......get where im comin from now?????

I can see where you are coming from. I just saw Hells Angels and 9 year old girl in the same sentence and thought that was a tad irresponsible of the father to do. But speculation into the situation is not going to achieve anything...except pad our post counts, haha. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
I can see where you are coming from.  I just saw Hells Angels and 9 year old girl in the same sentence and thought that was a tad irresponsible of the father to do.  But speculation into the situation is not going to achieve anything...except pad our post counts, haha.  :)

lol wasnt tryin to pad.. just wanted to make sure i was clear on what i meant... i seem to be having a problem lately gettin the point across to most .....lol....im sure that girl has been to alot worse things than a concert given her family background..... ;)

Some people just shouldnt have children. A person who brings a 9 year old girl to a concert, WITH his biker gang, and then leaves her alone to herself so that a sicko can pull her off to take pictures of her, shouldnt be a father. :angry: