Leftovers

Texsox

My dad makes homemade bread for holidays, for Thanksgiving he makes a cornmeal bread with ground cornmeal from Graue Mill, and also a whole wheat bread. They are fantastic fresh, but when toasted and made into a turkey sandwich that bread is to die for.

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 23, 2012 -> 03:54 PM)
I am going to force my self to eat every bit of leftovers to prove a point to my wife that I do not waste food.

Although there is a strong possibility that she is right.

Once she inevitably throws it away, you should start eating it out of the garbage to prove how adament you are about not wasting food.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 30, 2012 -> 03:05 PM)
Leftover sandwich w/ turkey, stuffing, cranberries, gravy & cream cheese. Holy mouth-gasm.

Minus the cream cheese, that's what I made. It's delicious!!!! The first one I ever ate was at Earl of Sandwich at Walt Disney World. I was hooked.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 30, 2012 -> 04:49 PM)
Minus the cream cheese, that's what I made. It's delicious!!!! The first one I ever ate was at Earl of Sandwich at Walt Disney World. I was hooked.

The Earl is awesome. My wife makes a killer thanksgiving sandwich with turkey, stuffing, cheddar and cranberry.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 30, 2012 -> 04:28 PM)
Once she inevitably throws it away, you should start eating it out of the garbage to prove how adament you are about not wasting food.

LOL

Wite,those that know me know I'm stubborn enough to do this.