Mmmm.. yummy

Steff

There's a Russell's in Rolling Meadows off of Algonquin Road, been there many times, but not recently. Always pretty good food. Best feature, though, is the toy you get at the end when you take your coin and put it in the huge chef dude on the wall and spin the handle. Usually a tattoo, bouncy ball or if you're really really lucky, a mini football helmet. Good times

There's a Russell's in Rolling Meadows off of Algonquin Road, been there many times, but not recently. Always pretty good food. Best feature, though, is the toy you get at the end when you take your coin and put it in the huge chef dude on the wall and spin the handle. Usually a tattoo, bouncy ball or if you're really really lucky, a mini football helmet. Good times

Ahhh.. kids. :lolhitting

Which begs the question, who are you going to the game with?

I feel sorry for them

:unsure:

Ya, i feel sorry for them because they are going to have a sign pointing to them that reads "i'm with stupid"

Don't make this too complicated here Steff :P

Well.. if I wasn't out all night.. my brain would be functioning better.. :P

Besides.. you're all about "complicated" :lol:

I feel sorry for them

Ya, i feel sorry for them because they are going to have a sign pointing to them that reads "i'm with stupid"

This, ladies and gents, coming from a woman's mouth

Although i will give Steff credit she isn't too complicated like most all women, er chicks

I feel sorry for them

This, ladies and gents, coming from a woman's mouth

Although i will give Steff credit she isn't too complicated like most all women, er chicks

It either is, or it isn't. :cheers

Ya gonna tell everyone everything else I am, too...?? :whip

You know, the other day, I saw one of the birthday greeting threads and thought, "How do they know when it's your birthday?" After smashing myself in the head with a hammer, I realized it's in your profile, if you choose to list it. So, I was bored and started going through members' profiles and I realized something.

On this board, being 28 years old makes you, well, old.

This is a new one for me.

You know, the other day, I saw one of the birthday greeting threads and thought, "How do they know when it's your birthday?"  After smashing myself in the head with a hammer, I realized it's in your profile, if you choose to list it.  So, I was bored and started going through members' profiles and I realized something.

I just want everyone to remember that my birthday is October 23rd, thanks :rolleyes:

You know, the other day, I saw one of the birthday greeting threads and thought, "How do they know when it's your birthday?"  After smashing myself in the head with a hammer, I realized it's in your profile, if you choose to list it.  So, I was bored and started going through members' profiles and I realized something.

I just want everyone to remember that my birthday is October 23rd, thanks :rolleyes:

Baaa haaa haaaa!!! :P