My journey to the Cell.

Bighurt52235

Oh, OK, then stay away from the cabs, unless you want to sit on I-90 for 3 hours.  take the Blue Line in, then the Red Line to the game.  Take the Blue Line to the Clark Street Stop, walk about 4 blocks east to michigan, then a right about two blocks to the Hyatt.  You get on the Red Line at the Washington St. Stop, which I believe is about 1.5 blocks south of Wacker, and 2 blocks west of Michigan at State Street.

Excellent. Thank you very much.

Better get your tix early for Friday and Saturday.

I think the Rangers stay next door, hitch a ride with them.  Tell em you know Johnny Oates.

Do you expect large crowds for those nights? Which hotel is next door? I may harass some Wranglers. LMAO at the Johnny Oates piece. :lol:

The closest Red Line stop to the Hyatt is at State and Lake. From the Hyatt just walk west on Wacker which would be going left from the front of the building until you get to State about 2 blocks tops. Take a left and go to Lake which is 1 block off Wacker There are entrances to enter the red line. You must walk down the stairs. When you get to the platform head south towards 95th street. Get off at 35th. You'll see Comiskey.

All of you meet in Lot E, right? If I were to go meet some of you, what should I look for?

Usually Police cars, Emergency vehicles, Bomb Squad...etc.

Or People who look like this:

:cheers :lolhitting :cheers :finger :lolhitting

Is there normally a large group, and, are there lots of different groups in the area that I may be confused by?

I don't know that anyone is tailgating this weekend..?? I know we're not. But if you want to meet near gametime, we're game. Where are you sitting (if you have tickets already)?

I will be tailgating in Lot E on Friday night. Look for a black Dodge pickup truck with a Sox flag flying over it.

All of you meet in Lot E, right? If I were to go meet some of you, what should I look for?

Usually Police cars, Emergency vehicles, Bomb Squad...etc.

Or People who look like this:

:cheers :lolhitting :cheers :finger :lolhitting

Is there normally a large group, and, are there lots of different groups in the area that I may be confused by?

I don't know that anyone is tailgating this weekend..?? I know we're not. But if you want to meet near gametime, we're game. Where are you sitting (if you have tickets already)?

I will be tailgating in Lot E on Friday night. Look for a black Dodge pickup truck with a Sox flag flying over it.

Oooo... Guess I'll be tailgating afterall :-)