Connecticut school shooting

HuskyCaucasian

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the son of a f***. What kind of evil trash do you have to be to even be capable of pulling this off? Innocent people...and kids. KIDS. Those who haven't even had the time in their short lives to truly live.

I really don't have words enough to express my anger, or sadness.

I hope anyone involved is somehow dealt a punishment worse than death. I wish them to be subjected to endless torture throughout eternity.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 12:12 PM)
What the son of a f***. What kind of evil trash do you have to be to even be capable of pulling this off? Innocent people...and kids. KIDS. Those who haven't even had the time in their short lives to truly live.

I really don't have words enough to express my anger, or sadness.

I hope anyone involved is somehow dealt a punishment worse than death. I wish them to be subjected to endless torture throughout eternity.

Unfortunately these p*****s generally take their own lives.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 12:14 PM)
Unfortunately these p*****s generally take their own lives.

Well, I'm not a religious man, but for once I'll forsake my own beliefs, and I hope there is a Hell so this son of a f*** can burn in it forever.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 12:15 PM)
i'm so goddamned sick of this. and i'm sick of the people who defend it. personal freedom is bulls*** and it's what got a bunch of KIDS killed today.

I dont want to get political but honestly this is what makes me want concealed carry, if this happens to me in a public place I would like to shoot back.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 12:16 PM)
I dont want to get political but honestly this is what makes me want concealed carry, if this happens to me in a public place I would like to shoot back.

Im pretty sure that you wont be able to bring a gun into a school regardless.

Yeah according to this site, http://www.usacarry.com/connecticut_concea...nformation.html it is illegal to have a cc in an elementary school.

These are the Conn. exceptions:

Places off-limits when carrying:

1. A permit to carry is required to carry a handgun outside one’s home (even though one may still be on his own property) or in any place of business in which one is merely an employee, not an owner or operator. A permit is also required to transport a handgun back and forth between one’s home and place of business, or to and from a range for target shooting.

2. It is unlawful to possess a firearm on public or private elementary or secondary school property. This prohibition shall not apply to a person with a firearm carrying permit, with permission from school officials, or while traversing school property with an unloaded firearm for the purpose of gaining access to lands open to hunting or for other lawful purposes, provided entry is not prohibited by school officials.

Most states allow CC.

Edited by Soxbadger

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 12:21 PM)
Im pretty that you wont be able to bring a gun into a school regardless.

Yeah according to this site, http://www.usacarry.com/connecticut_concea...nformation.html it is illegal to have a cc in an elementary school.

These are the Conn. exceptions:

Places off-limits when carrying:

1. A permit to carry is required to carry a handgun outside one’s home (even though one may still be on his own property) or in any place of business in which one is merely an employee, not an owner or operator. A permit is also required to transport a handgun back and forth between one’s home and place of business, or to and from a range for target shooting.

2. It is unlawful to possess a firearm on public or private elementary or secondary school property. This prohibition shall not apply to a person with a firearm carrying permit, with permission from school officials, or while traversing school property with an unloaded firearm for the purpose of gaining access to lands open to hunting or for other lawful purposes, provided entry is not prohibited by school officials.

Most states allow CC.

Right. So once again, the laws prevent the law abiding citizen among us to do exactly this. Didn't stop the gunman, though. Because it never stops the bad guys...just the good ones.

I wish guns were never invented...though I'm sure if they weren't, it would just be something else.