Time to revisit the 2nd Amendment?

BigSqwert

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Dec 24, 2012 -> 11:24 AM)
Don't you know me at all yet, Reddy? I'm always right, and you should do as I say, not as I do (unless I say you should do as I do, then do that). You know, almost exactly how you feel about most things. ;)

I'm trying to expand my mind on that actually. :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Reddy @ Dec 24, 2012 -> 02:21 PM)
I'm trying to expand my mind on that actually. :)

Me too...it's just easier said than done. Though, admittedly, my online persona is like a completely 'roided up version of my actual self. I'm a bit more likable in RL. :D

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Dec 24, 2012 -> 03:46 PM)
Hey, if anything I've actually calmed down over the years...but I'm still an over the top version of myself online. At least, I like to think that. ;)

Haha I feel the same way

So at a mall in Sacramento today, security ran down the hall pushing people out of the way an panic ensued. People said there was a gun, at least a dozen squad cars showed up, and a helicopter. There was a large fight in a store and someone said they heard/saw a gun, but no gun was confirmed later.

I think that if someone in the mall had a gun in that mall, there was a high chance that they started shooting and it break down from there.

So at a mall in Sacramento today, security ran down the hall pushing people out of the way an panic ensued. People said there was a gun, at least a dozen squad cars showed up, and a helicopter. There was a large fight in a store and someone said they heard/saw a gun, but no gun was confirmed later.

I think that if someone in the mall had a gun in that mall, there was a high chance that they started shooting and it break down from there.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Dec 27, 2012 -> 10:26 AM)
Just so you guys know, David Gregory is going to jail for having illegal wepons in D.C.

Read it on Drudge.

As long as that turd is locked up and not the maniacs who wind up going on mass shootings then I'm happy.

By the way, it was revealed that the CT shooter only used handguns and left his .223 Bushmaster in the trunk. So much for HIGHLY DETACHABLE SEMI-AUTOMATIC BULLET HOSE ASSAULT CLIPS INVENTED TO MURDER CHILDREN story we've been hearing, the guy used guns you could've bought during the 94 ban.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Dec 27, 2012 -> 10:53 AM)
By the way, it was revealed that the CT shooter only used handguns and left his .223 Bushmaster in the trunk. So much for HIGHLY DETACHABLE SEMI-AUTOMATIC BULLET HOSE ASSAULT CLIPS INVENTED TO MURDER CHILDREN story we've been hearing, the guy used guns you could've bought during the 94 ban.

You must feel so much better now. Time for a celebration.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 27, 2012 -> 01:18 PM)
What about old timey pistols? I mean, really the accuracy of those things is very poor, and it takes forever to reload. Maybe those would be acceptable to own (though not in working order, of course!)

Old timely pistols can stay (for now)

We can have a special commission study their impact later