Ryan Freel commits suicide

Heads22

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 24, 2012 -> 08:35 PM)
I've never had depression issues so I don't know what you're going through but I have been over weight before and it's amazing what getting in shape will do for you mentally. So rewarding.

Absolutely, I was once 370 pounds 3 years ago and then as i said as recent as February I was in the 260's....Then s*** just went down the drain in my life and here I am 60 pounds heavier in a span of 10 months.

Just knowing that I can do it is a plus, I know all is not lost. Had I not been there physically before with all thats gone on this past year I may be in an even darker place.

QUOTE (PolishPrince34 @ Dec 23, 2012 -> 08:31 AM)
He also had logged 3 concussions on record that they know of while playing baseball.

I saw today that he had 9 or 10 concussions during his baseball career. Makes ya think a little bit after what is going with some of the NFL retirees.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Dec 24, 2012 -> 02:27 AM)
When I almost offed myself last year it was because I felt like I was a useless burden to everyone. Fortunately, I was able to hang in the balance long enough for my friends to help me. It wasn't because I was selfish and just wanted to end it. I didn't. I thought it was what was best for everyone else.

Brother quinarvy. Next time you get that feeling, just think of me. If you go, I go.