Things to do on the road.......

juddling

The wife and i were discussing vacation options for us for the upcoming year. I got the idea of going somewhere and watching the Sox on the road. (Other than Tampa Bay once....never been to any other ballpark). I had one city in mind and even though the Sox are only there once (in mid april no less) we are seriously considering going.

My question is....other than attending the Sox games...what (if anything) is there to do in Toronto???? Anyone been there before??? Anything to do around the ballpark or in the city???? Of will we be spending most of our time huddled in a hotel just tring to stay warm??? haha

Wondering if anyone has personal experience with the city.

QUOTE (juddling @ Dec 27, 2012 -> 02:14 PM)
The wife and i were discussing vacation options for us for the upcoming year. I got the idea of going somewhere and watching the Sox on the road. (Other than Tampa Bay once....never been to any other ballpark). I had one city in mind and even though the Sox are only there once (in mid april no less) we are seriously considering going.

My question is....other than attending the Sox games...what (if anything) is there to do in Toronto???? Anyone been there before??? Anything to do around the ballpark or in the city???? Of will we be spending most of our time huddled in a hotel just tring to stay warm??? haha

Wondering if anyone has personal experience with the city.

Have sex with your wife.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 27, 2012 -> 02:17 PM)
(You should add the word "Toronto" to the thread header so that anyone who has been there might see the thread and jump in)

(dont you have to do that now that the thread title has already been posted)

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 27, 2012 -> 02:44 PM)
I'm going to a bachelor party there in April. I'll be sure to pass along some great couples activites that I encounter up there.

lap dances with strippers doesnt count as a great couples activity just because 2 of you technically make you a couple.

I haven't been to TOR since 2000, but we stayed at the SkyDome hotel (radison, I think), which was pretty cool if you got the view into the ballpark. There were lots of things to do in walking distance from there. Also Niagara Falls is something like an hour away, and is worth spending a day at as well.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 27, 2012 -> 06:17 PM)
I haven't been to TOR since 2000, but we stayed at the SkyDome hotel (radison, I think), which was pretty cool if you got the view into the ballpark. There were lots of things to do in walking distance from there. Also Niagara Falls is something like an hour away, and is worth spending a day at as well.

absolutely. Quite a thing to experience in person