Catch-All Anything Thread

cabiness42

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 6, 2013 -> 10:15 PM)
It was a pretty easy and straight forward thing. Awkward for the first couple of days, but so much better than the alternative.

did you consult your regular doctor for who to go to? That's what i need to find is a reputable doctor.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 7, 2013 -> 11:44 AM)
huh! interesting. I would not have thought to go that route

Honestly it came up as a part of conversation on a follow up appointment after the birth of our second child. It saved me making a trip to my doctor, and it worked out pretty well.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Mar 7, 2013 -> 12:42 PM)
Very interesting reading people's posts of excitement and congratulations on a work promotion inter-mixed with a guy's discussion about getting a vasectomy.

I just thought promotion was the new term for vasectomy. :huh

And congrats, Sqwert!

Looking to buy tickets for Book of Mormon this summer. Does anybody have any advice in regards to seating at the B of A theatre? The balcony & mezz seats are much cheaper than sitting in the lower level, but how is the view from there? I'd like to save some money, but not if it affects my enjoyment of the show. My play-watching experience is limited to one show on Broadway, and I was way up close for that one.

Looking to buy tickets for Book of Mormon this summer. Does anybody have any advice in regards to seating at the B of A theatre? The balcony & mezz seats are much cheaper than sitting in the lower level, but how is the view from there? I'd like to save some money, but not if it affects my enjoyment of the show. My play-watching experience is limited to one show on Broadway, and I was way up close for that one.

Best seats are in the Dress Circle level, but those are probably expensive. The front half of the mezzanine and the front few rows of the balcony are decent seats.

Im not sure if If ever been to BOA. But I like the small middle level (maybe called dress level)

Closer seats arent always necessarily better. I sat like 3rd row for Wicked and you could hear individuals singing and often see the spit coming out of their mouths.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Mar 8, 2013 -> 01:57 PM)
Best seats are in the Dress Circle level, but those are probably expensive. The front half of the mezzanine and the front few rows of the balcony are decent seats.

They seem to charge by row, the front few rows of the dress circle & mezzanine are "premium" are are nearly double the cost of sitting a few rows back in the same sections. Don't really see anything that drastic with sporting event tickets. Leaning towards seats in the back rows of the dress circle, seem worth the money as compared to the middle of the balcony.