Catch-All Anything Thread

cabiness42

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's some weird stuff goin down over here....First off my computer turned itself on at 4am, which is straight up creepin me out, and now neither firefox nor chrome are letting me on facebook. Some sort of security block.

The computer is steps away from where I was sleeping and I'm a light sleeper so I would have heard someone turn it on and change my security settings....Any idea what the hell happened?

Oh, and now my computers calender says it 12/31/2006 10:29p.....Is this real life?

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 20, 2013 -> 12:14 PM)
There's some weird stuff goin down over here....First off my computer turned itself on at 4am, which is straight up creepin me out, and now neither firefox nor chrome are letting me on facebook. Some sort of security block.

The computer is steps away from where I was sleeping and I'm a light sleeper so I would have heard someone turn it on and change my security settings....Any idea what the hell happened?

Oh, and now my computers calender says it 12/31/2006 10:29p.....Is this real life?

How many pots did you smoke last night?

QUOTE (Tex @ Sep 22, 2013 -> 08:33 PM)
Twitter is rapidly becoming the hell hole that was myspace. I've had my account hacked three or four times.

They automatically set something up for me a few months ago requiring me to give them a phone number they could send a text message to, then having me enter a confirmation code sent as a text to that number every time i add a new browser.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 01:15 PM)
Mick Jagger is a GREAT grandfather. That is just crazy

I'm not surprised, wouldn't it be cool to have Mickas a relative? All your friends parents and grandparent would want to meet him.

So him being an great grandparent should come as no surprise, what is crazy is he is also a great great-grandparent. This is why my English Language Learning have a rough time with English

http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/louisiana-m...x3/-/index.html

A Louisiana man is blaming a popular video game on his crime streak that landed him behind bars.

Police say Zachary Burgess kidnapped a woman, stole a truck and rammed it into several parked cars in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Police say Burgess hopped into the driver’s seat and drove off, forcibly holding the woman. She was able to jump out as he drove into nine other vehicles.

During questioning, police say Burgess told an officer he “wanted to see what it was really like to play the video game Grand Theft Auto."

• 2 weeks later...