Catch-All Anything Thread

cabiness42

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my last day of vacation the other day I took my little one out of school and the family went to the Museum of Science and Industry. Sadly, all the trip did was further deepen my dislike for crowds in general and other people's kids in particular.

I was disappointed that half the displays had broken knobs or levers and some weren't even working at all. It didn't take long to see why. Every exhibit would be mauled with a group of kids (field trips) who wouldn't even bother reading the display but would yank every knob and fight over every display then move on to the next. Like repeating swarms of locusts.........

I told my 11 year old (who was knocked over twice----second time got a forearm from me) that she better NEVER act like this on a field trip.

QUOTE (Tex @ May 22, 2013 -> 12:55 PM)
I am so tired and bored.

I'd give you everything I got for a little peace of mind.

I always think of the song when I see someone say I am so tired. Then I proceed to get it stuck in my head.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 22, 2013 -> 05:37 PM)
I'd give you everything I got for a little peace of mind.

I always think of the song when I see someone say I am so tired. Then I proceed to get it stuck in my head.

Paul is a dead man, miss him, Miss Him, MISS HIM!!

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 23, 2013 -> 11:26 AM)
Only two of the nation's 50 largest cities have lost population since 2010. Anybody wanna guess? (HINT: A very common Sox road trip)

Chicago? (not sure if we are talking about city proper or the whole metropolitan area)

I just have no idea what to do with myself on my days off from work. Today I watched Saved by the Bell and Boy Meets world for like 3 hours, then went to the gym for an hr. Now I'm just sitting on my couch extremely bored. BOOOOORING.