2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that goes towards Walts perceived idea that his role is to protect his family. Walt ultimately viewed Hank as someone who could replace him as the protector of his family.

At this point Walt really didnt care about what happened to him, he just wanted to make sure that things went well for his family. He knew that if Hank was killed, there would be no "Happy Ending".

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 08:51 AM)
Great episodes for both Dexter and Breaking Bad. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how both end.

Id hardly call any recent episode of Dexter great.. this season is awful and with one episode left, there's little chance they can wow me..

QUOTE (TRU @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 08:11 PM)
Id hardly call any recent episode of Dexter great.. this season is awful and with one episode left, there's little chance they can wow me..

As soon as Dexter was trying to sell his boat and someone said "There is a big storm coming". I said "Holy s***, are they going to have Dexter die in a hurricane, or plane crash because of the storm". And then they mentioned the storm like 3-4 more times and then in the previews for next episode they show news reports on the approaching Hurricane. I swear, this is making me real nervous that it's going to be a joke of an ending.

Here are two different in-depth timelines of Breaking Bad's first year. Walt turned 51 right near the end of Season 5-Part 1, and we see in the flashforward that it's his 52nd birthday. The scene in his backyard when Hank finally realizes that Walt is "W.W." was ~three months after his 51st birthday based on the dialog.

http://blog.thegreenfieldgroup.org/a-year-...g-bad-timeline/

http://www.vulture.com/2011/07/breaking_bad_calendar.html