2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 10, 2013 -> 12:03 AM)
Revolution is on the "on demand" rotation. That means it usually gets watched in random batches.

It definitely never blew me away, but there is a part of me that really wants it to.

I've actually really liked this season so far. The last two episodes have been really entertaining IMO.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 10, 2013 -> 12:59 AM)
Badger you still watching Revolution? Or am I officially the only person that still does ha.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 10, 2013 -> 01:03 AM)
Revolution is on the "on demand" rotation. That means it usually gets watched in random batches.

It definitely never blew me away, but there is a part of me that really wants it to.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Oct 10, 2013 -> 03:15 AM)
I've heard S2 is actually good. I will probably catch up eventually.

I haven't seen it yet this season, but I plan to. I watched all of Season 1 but I've been busy catching up on other shows that have had priority. Good to hear it's picked up, I really enjoyed it last year despite some horrible acting.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 10, 2013 -> 05:10 AM)
This season has been good. Brad is a great player. Too aggressive though.

Brad is too much of a meat head. He should have just stuck to the original strategy. I think you want people on your alliance who dont have a loved one at the merge, because then they are reliant on you and there is no chance that their loved one was convinces them to do a different plan.

Because thats really the most dangerous situation. If you had a merge with the 2 girls and their mothers, there was just no way that Brad could have controlled that group. So it would have been a way better play to get rid of them before Candice's husband, which is really where the wheels fell off.

Finished Hell on Wheels. I can't believe I called that pregnancy back in the 1st episode or whenever it happened. I was watching it with my dad and said "Oh great, I suppose she's pregnant now?" and then a couple months later.....haha.

Really hope what happened to Elam isn't true though. I thought Common has done a real solid job on the show.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Oct 10, 2013 -> 04:01 PM)
Finished Hell on Wheels. I can't believe I called that pregnancy back in the 1st episode or whenever it happened. I was watching it with my dad and said "Oh great, I suppose she's pregnant now?" and then a couple months later.....haha.

Really hope what happened to Elam isn't true though. I thought Common has done a real solid job on the show.

I agree on Elam and that is just a dumb way for him to go.

My wife pointed out that it would be a good way for him to get into the compound and then go from there.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 10, 2013 -> 01:13 PM)
Brad is too much of a meat head. He should have just stuck to the original strategy. I think you want people on your alliance who dont have a loved one at the merge, because then they are reliant on you and there is no chance that their loved one was convinces them to do a different plan.

Because thats really the most dangerous situation. If you had a merge with the 2 girls and their mothers, there was just no way that Brad could have controlled that group. So it would have been a way better play to get rid of them before Candice's husband, which is really where the wheels fell off.

Exactly. Why would he even want to get rid of Caleb? He had nobody to go to at merge and would of stayed with Brad if he wasn't so aggressive.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Oct 10, 2013 -> 12:57 PM)
I stopped reading once "Fly" wasn't ranked the worst episode.

And yeah yeah yeah, I get it, I am too uncultured to appreciate how amazing that episode truly was, an artistic masterpiece or whatever.

I loved that episode, but I think I'm in the minority.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 11, 2013 -> 10:21 AM)
I loved that episode, but I think I'm in the minority.

I wouldn't say I loved it, but it was good. If that's the low-point of the series, well, the low-point is still pretty damn good TV.

edit: The end of "Crawl Space" is still my favorite moment in the series.

Edited by StrangeSox